New York State Residency Requirements

Students are assigned residency status when admitted to the College. Since residency determines tuition rates, students should know their classifications. If there is a question of status it is the responsibility of the student to prove residency. An "Application for Proof of Bona Fide Residency" is available at the Office of the Registrar. New students must apply through the Office of Admissions.

The Financial Aid Office administers federal and state funds, as well as those provided by special programs and the College itself. Federal funds may be disbursed only to those who maintain their academic standing and are not in default of a student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant. For the most recent information on application filing procedures, deadline dates, and eligibility criteria for the various programs, students are urged to contact the Financial Aid Office.


*For further information or additional questions, please visit the Bursar website.